Welcome to Blue Cat PIES
Providing Innovative Educational Strategies for all learners!
Blue Cat PIES offers a unique series of interactive reading, interactive math and interactive secondary teaching activities. These activity books are ready to use in your classroom or home! The books are designed to meet the learning style of students with autism and related developmental disabilities. Teachers in the general education love to use them as supplemental materials in their classroom too!
Our products are unique because:
- the books use visual strategies to teach students with autism and other developmental disabilities
- the books come pre-laminated for extended use over time
- the books are colorful and fun for students
- the pages and cards in the books use hook and loop tape and coins, so handwriting is not required
- the books are assembled by adults with disabilities who take pride in their workmanship
Our Ready-Made Reading, Math and Secondary series offer a variety of activity books ranging from early learning to prerequisite secondary level skills using visual teaching strategies to increase skill mastery.
Our goal at Blue Cat PIES is to assist students with special needs to access the general education curriculum.
Visit our site often because our inventory of activity books continues to grow!